This path will not lead you anywhere This path will not lead you anywhere

i had to give up after room 23, its telling that not enough effort was put into this when the fact that I gave the game a chance after moving VERY VERY SLOWLY though 23 rooms and nothing happening....

Project Safguard Project Safguard

amazing senpai !!! (but too hard for me to win lol)

Michael-Stout responds:

Thanks senpai!

Date City V1 Date City V1

Great work d00d, im sure someone would like it more then me but thats pretty well made story clicker n shit... nice.

Space Blaster Space Blaster

i needs actual artwork for the objects and shapes, and i dont know how to get it to stop shooting when i dont want it to shoot. also the sound effects are too loud compared to the bmg

Bunny Runner Bunny Runner

test failed

Video Game Girl Collab Video Game Girl Collab

i cant get the PLAY button to do anything and the only feature is Tifa undressed.

SillyBeans responds:

I fixed it and reuploaded it try it now!

Assassin Game Jam Assassin Game Jam

This was fun to work on. if you guys wanna do this again you know where to find me. -- Rampager

Wreck Wreck

I'm on the rival team the thing about this game is its a platformer and not exactly going with the same formulaic set up as the old justin timberlake and associated games have. Besides the point, you have something that its music is amazing that JakkMAU5 did and why i keep coming back, it has a remix at the beginning of that miley song haha, amazing as a stand alone song. The song is arguably better then the original song with lyrics. Also, another thing, while playing you can float around by shooting haha. it has a great playability factor to it, like a jet pack you have to let charge back up or it over heats. and the miley sprite is extremely cute and her little stubby arms flap in the air. A great game overall. I wish it kept going after I beat the game.

Caged Beast Caged Beast

bee level is very hard haha awesome

Cute Monster Head Crush Cute Monster Head Crush

good idea but its music is kind of unfitting and the controls of moving the faces are unforgiving and are non intuitive.